Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I do believe it is Patrick e Flanigan the world famous trick shooter

Yes these are the only pics we got from the Wildlife Expo for a number of reasons. Mainly the Patrick Flanigan shooting was the only event we made it to. Which I am sure was awesome, I tried to get some pics of Addison with her earplugs in but Addison and myself didn't see much of the shooting as there was a lot of people around Addison had to go meet. We wondered around, played in the dirt, stared at a lady changing the diaper of a 9 week old and screamed. It was fun. Jimmy tried to video tape it but I guess we really haven't used the camera much and it was not the easiest to do. That and Mr. Flanigan was injured.


Oh the one part that I thought was rather amusing is Patrick F was standing right behind Jimmy and when they were announcing him to the front everyone was looking around for him to enter and he had to squeeze by them to go out and shoot. Funny I thought the hunting attire might have given it away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: