Friday, September 19, 2008

Last one from the trip to Olney

This is Auntie Jo (not on the phone keep reading blogs and you will figure it out) and Uncle Buddy
Addison enjoying her breakfast, One thing I really enjoy about visiting My in laws is every morning (even early morning) Jim is already up and always makes enough coffee for me to have some, and this visit was no exception. Then Addison eats with him while I get ready and then I do the crossword puzzle. It is a small thing but it is something I look forward too. Anywho random thought, made me miss my crossword puzzles and coffee looking at these pics.
This is Addison and Pipa playing on a dog bed that Skeet made for Taffy but now is Addison's (the dog never used it) but Addison sure does. I thought this was a nice picture and Jim is actually smiling. The story on Addison's shirt goes something like this it was Jimmy's growing up. Jim (Sr) co-workers always called him Boss Hogg (from Dukes of Hazard) and so someone made him this shirt for Jimmy and it says Lil Hogg. I am sure Addison will hate us for this in about 10 years. But it was cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aa said...

It looks that Addison is very lovable baby. Everyone loves her and treats as like their own baby. Addison is looking charming in the snaps.

===================================
Hemant Kumar
look4ward

Larry Kollar said...

I kept clicking Next Blog and you kept coming back around, so I guess I was supposed to have a look!

So… greetings from Planet Georgia, and you have a cute kid there. Me, I got one in trade school (auto mechanics) and one in college. Been a long time since they were small enough to tuck in the crook of my arm and haul around. ;-)